The Crewfit 165N Sport uses the latest 3D technology, ensuring maximum comfort levels for all users. The Crewfit 165N Sport has the essential features to ensure the recreational user remains safe when out on the water. The slim line, light weight jacket ensures you can carry out important fishing tasks like casting, pulling your lobster pots, pulling the anchor rope and reeling in that fish of a lifetime.
We believe these are the best jacket for the complete fisher and we wouldn't sell them if we didn't believe these were the best jacket on the market to bring you and your family home safe.
Gone are the days of stuffing the old yellow foam jackets under the seat or taking up room on the boat; or if you go in the drink while fishing from rocks; or roll your kayak in fast flowing water - these crewsaver's are designed to be worn in case an emergency in upon you quicker than expetced!
These automatic life jackets are splash sensitive. A small water splash probably won't set them off but constant splashing may set your jacket off.
You must store your jackets in a dry place (hung up) as if stored in moist areas e.g. under boat seats, there is a chance they will inflate due to condensation or the jacket being in constant contact with water.
Note * This is the automatic inflating version.
- ISO 12402-3 (150N) approved but with superior buoyancy (165N) to float you higher in the water
- Designed with a Peninsular Chin support, to keep your airway well clear of the water whatever the conditions
- Attachment point for Crewsaver Surface Light
- Robust outer cover for durability
- UML MK5 Automatic operating head
- Centre buckle adjuster
- Crotch strap (*Not included, purchase seperatley, email email@example.com to order)
- Oral Inflate Tube
- Reflective tape
- Lifting becket